Elders will receive direct deposit on Wednesday, December 14, 2022
Citizens will receive direct deposit Thursday, December 15, 2022
Cheques will be mailed out Thursday, December 15, 2022
To ensure you receive your distribution on time, if you wish to have it direct deposited, please get your direct deposit form in as soon as possible. Also, make sure your current mailing address is up to date.
If you do not already have your direct deposit set up with the Nation, the deadline for direct deposit application is: Wednesday, December 14,2022
If your address is not up to date, please update it by Wednesday, December 14, 2022.
How to update your address?
- Fill out form here: https://huuayaht.org/forms/change-of-address-form/
- Call the Port Alberni Government Office at 250-723-0100 and speak with Jordan, records clerk (Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.)
- Visit one of the Huu-ay-aht Government Offices (Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.)
If your address is up to date you do not need to fill out a form again.
If you have direct deposit set up with the Nation, you do not need to submit again.
- Distribution for minors will be deposited in to trust fund account
- for more information about minor trust, please read the Distribution Administration Policy
- Under the Distribution Administration Policy, any citizen owing to the Nation, their distribution will go towards the owing until paid off.
- Cheques will not be available for pick up at any of the government offices. They will be direct deposit or by mail