Huu-ay-aht Rental Housing Office
143 Nookemus Road
Anacla, BC V0R 1B0
“Huu-ay-aht envisions a strong, self-governing and self-reliant Nation. ʔ iisaak, hišuk ma c’awak, and ʔ uuʔ ałuk guide us as we work together to foster a safe, healthy, and sustainable Nation, where our culture, language, spirituality, and economy flourish.” Strategic Plan, 2019-2023
Housing Resources and Information
- Current tenants FAQs and information
- Anacla Rental Applications and Information
- Huu-ay-aht First Nations Housing FAQ
- Download the Social Housing Regulation Here
- Rental Housing Regulation
- Independent Housing Panel
- Alberni Valley Housing Needs Report
Huu-ay-aht Rental Housing Maintenance Request
There are two ways to request maintenance at your rental unit. You can fill out a form online (see link below) or you can print a form (see link below) and fill it out and drop it off at the housing office at 143 Nookemus Road, Anacla or email it to the housing coordinator at email@example.com. For questions, please call 250-720-6740.
Do you want to apply for rental housing? Visit our Rental Housing page.