Following the swearing-in of newly elected Councillor Brad Johnson, Huu-ay-aht Chief Councillor Robert J. Dennis Sr. announces new portfolios for Executive Council.
Effective Tuesday, March 1, 2022, the elected Executive Council will hold their new portfolios as follows:
- Economic Development Committee – John Jack
- ACRD – John Jack
- Finance Committee – Trevor Cootes
- External Affairs – Trevor Cootes
- Citizenship Committee – Edward R. Johnson
- Citizen Development and Services – Edward R. Johnson
- Specific Claims – Edward R. Johnson
- Business Development – Duane Nookemis
- Lands & Natural Resources – Duane Nookemis
- Housing and Infrastructure – Brad Johnson
- Treaty Implementation Committee – Robert Dennis Sr., Tayii Ḥaw̓ił ƛiišin (Derek Peters), and Brad Johnson
Under their new portfolios, Executive Council will hold its first meeting Wednesday, March 2, 2022.