Executive Council passed a Public Complaints Policy back in March, 2015. There are comment cards available at our offices and every event for you to bring any issues regarding our employees and / or services to our attention. Click here or on the Forms button (right-hand side of every page) to find a Quality Service Evaluation Form (PDF and online versions) to provide feedback as well.
You can also write a letter to address your complaints and / or concerns.
Please follow these steps:
- Send a written complaint addressed to the Executive Director.
- If it is about the Executive Director, it should be submitted to the Chief Councillor, instead.
- Comment cards can be used to help improve our organization and / or compliment our services.
We are listening!
We want to ensure that we meet your expectations. Please use this form to tell us about your experience taking part in our programs and how we can improve our offer. You can evaluate the quality of our areas of service by giving from 1 point to 5 points, accordingly. Please choose one of the three versions available:
Quality Service Evaluation Form (PDF)
Quality Service Evaluation Form (Survey Monkey)
Your name and email address are optional! To be included in the prize draw, you must do one of the following:
1) Fill out the personal info section of the survey, or
2) If you would prefer to enter anonymously, please email your name, address, and phone number to email@example.com. With “Survey Contest” in the subject line.
ƛ̓eko ƛ̓eko (tl̓-eko, Thank you!)