During the People’s Assembly, we will be recognizing Elder of the Year, Citizen of the Year, and Youth of the Year. Each award recognizes outstanding dedication and contribution to the community.
Nominations should be based on excellence in one or more of the following areas:
- Nominee has had an positive impact in the community
- Nominee has demonstrated a personal commitment to the benefit of the community
- Has performed an outstanding achievement or act of heroism
- The community has benefited from this person’s involvement
- Has overcome significant personal adversity
- Has positive and inspiring personal attributes that serve to encourage others
To nominate someone for an award please print and complete our Nomination Form.
Once completed you can submit your forms at either our Port Alberni or Anacla Government Office.
Or you can use our online form below.