If you are moving to a new address, you can use this form to update your personal contact records with Huu-ay-aht First Nations.  This will help to ensure that we are able to keep you up to date with important news and updates.  Note that all information entered will be kept confidential.  You will receive a confirmation email upon successful submission of this form. If you require assistance completing this form, please contact us:


Is this your mailing address too?(required)

10 thoughts on “Address change

    1. Hi Marcia, You can get your food fish, and as long as your contact information is up to date you will receive a call notifying you of the dates in Vancouver. Unfortunately you cannot claim fish for your son unless he signs a food fish release form and submits it to the office. This form must come directly from him to the Nation. Your husband cannot receive food fish unless he is a Huu-ay-aht citizen.

  1. I Pricsilla Isaac, is the mother of Diego Dennis, please update and call me if any concerns.

Leave a Reply to heathersthomsonCancel reply