Huu-ay-aht citizens are invited to the 2022 Huu-ay-aht days to celebrate Huu-ay-aht culture in our ḥahuułi (territory). This weekend event is a campout and will take place at Pachena Beach at the private sites August 12- 14, 2022.
Please fill out the registration form as best as you can to help the events coordinator know how many citizens will be attending for planning food and travel, etc.
Details to know:
1. This is a campout event and will take place at Pachena Beach at the reserved sites
2. Travel expenses will be covered by the Huu-ay-aht Government (please select how you will be travelling in the registration form)
3. Citizens who are unable to camp due to accessible concerns (eg. wheelchair, walker, injuries, etc.), please inform us if you have family you can stay with or we will try our best to find accommodations for you.
4. If you live in Anacla and would like to be a host home, please let us know in your registration. (Please note: host homes will receive $30 a night per person)
5. NHL legend and inspirational speaker, Reggie Leach will be a special guest
We can’t wait to gather and celebrate Huu-ay-aht culture!
Ways to register:
Online: click here
By phone: 250-731-5676
Please note: this phone number is only available to take calls Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Registration Deadline: Friday, July 8, 2022