Halibut, Sockeye, Chinook & Coho
The Huu-ay-aht First Nations Government has extended the deadline for bids for Halibut and Salmon harvest for our annual domestic Food Fish Program. Proposals for one or more contracts are welcome.
Please submit a written bid describing all of the following (Template available here):
- Name of Captain and Deckhands
- Contact information (phone, email, and address)
- Vessel name, length, and description
- Summary of fishing experience of captain and crew
- Huu-ay-aht First Nations or other First Nation Membership
- Maximum amount of fish you’re bidding on
- Price per pound or piece
|Fish||Max Amount||Fishing Gear||Average Bid||Notes|
|Halibut||13,000 lbs||Longline||$1.75-2/lb||State if quoted price is for filleted or gutted or headed and gutted|
All fishing must be done within the Maa-nulth Domestic Fishing Area.
Offload will be in Bamfield, Ucluelet or another location as agreed to with the successful bidder in a signed contract.
Coordination and payment for ice, gear, and fuel is the sole responsibility of fishers.
Deadline to submit your bid is Friday, March 10, 2017 at 4 pm.
For information and to submit bids:
Amelia Vos firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 250 728-3414 Fax: 250 728-1222