Please submit a written bid describing all of the following:
– Name of individual or company submitting the bid
– Contact information (phone, email, and address)
– Vessel name, length, and description
– Name of captain and deckhand(s)
– Summary of fishing experience of captain and crew
– Huu-ay-aht First Nations or other First Nation Membership
– Price per pound
Fish will be unloaded into totes in Bamfield (Max 2 totes of halibut and 2 totes of salmon) and at Bornstein Seafoods in Ucluelet, or at another location as agreed to with the successful bidder in a signed contract.
Coordination and payment for ice, gear, and fuel is the sole responsibility of fishers.
Deadline to submit your bid is Monday May 25, 2015 at 12:00 pm.
For information and to submit bids, please contact:
Christine Gruman, HFN Manager of Natural Resources and Trade
Tel: 250 728-3414 Fax: 250 728-1222